About

Name: Ian Lee
Likes: Heaps...
Blathering: Everything..

Links

Josh Koh
John Ji
Marcel
Donovan
Corn
Amber
Sarah Oliver
Alston
Nat
Cherise
Cassandra
Plowy
Denise
Trix
Stef
Gillant
Dawn
Rena
Kimmi
Lizzi
Stella
Zhen
Rena
Mi
Mi

Archives



Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Campbell

Fuck it.. Bros over hoes!!!! Bitches, they come, they go... and throu the thick and thin, i've always got my boys... Both in singapore and London.. Dispite all the good times i have had with Tiff and Dawn, it still doesn't come close to the good times i've had with all my boys.. They are always there for me when i need help and to cheer me up.. or even just being silly..

I know the right girl is out there somewhere.. I guess i better start lookin eh!!! Get out there boy! Lol... No is just a stupid 2 letter word and i can only learn from rejection.. besides, its their lost... Dam stupid society's conditioning...

Today went to the driving range with chris and lotty(fred's gf).. Fred has gone back home for his bday.. Was good fun.. Got to vent some anger by smackin the shit out of the balls... lol... was a good day....

1:42 PM Ian | 1:42 PM