About

Name: Ian Lee
Likes: Heaps...
Blathering: Everything..

Links

Josh Koh
John Ji
Marcel
Donovan
Corn
Amber
Sarah Oliver
Alston
Nat
Cherise
Cassandra
Plowy
Denise
Trix
Stef
Gillant
Dawn
Rena
Kimmi
Lizzi
Stella
Zhen
Rena
Mi
Mi

Archives



Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Campbell

It has probably been more than a year or so since i had updated my blog... It feels like it has been so long since I have been home. I miss all my brothers and sisters in singapore.. Even thou we have not been to Sentosa since sunset bay closed down, it was just the fact that we knew that beach was just around the courner and could access it whenever we wanted. More importaintly, it was not where i was, it was who i was with. Miss you all!! xxxx

Well life in London now is shit boring. It is now the easter holidays so everyone has gone home and the only chance i get human contact is when i m in clinic.. Of course I could go out but i would just look like a perv if i sat in a pub or restaurent alone..

Today, the weather was sunny and clear today unlike the usual dull English weather, so i made the most of it.... and stayed home on my couch.. (again with the don't want to look desprate and lonely excuese) Last week, I went phone shoppin and got me a new phone.. An O2 XDA orbit. so for a week i had 2 phones. But today, for some strange reason both stopped workin. Not sure how long that will last. No one is goin to call me anyway. booo...

I am soo bored at home i am actually lookin forward to clinic and hopefully the pub after. Well i m off to look for more food to eat.. CAtch yu all later.. see u soon...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2:07 PM Ian | 2:07 PM