About

Name: Ian Lee
Likes: Heaps...
Blathering: Everything..

Links

Josh Koh
John Ji
Marcel
Donovan
Corn
Amber
Sarah Oliver
Alston
Nat
Cherise
Cassandra
Plowy
Denise
Trix
Stef
Gillant
Dawn
Rena
Kimmi
Lizzi
Stella
Zhen
Rena
Mi
Mi

Archives



Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Campbell

Right now all i can say is FUCKING BITCH! Met up with tiff today to get back my stuff... The last thing i remembered her sayin was she did not want to be in a relationship at this point of time.. 4 mths down the road and she has a boyfriend.. Fuck knows for how long it has been already..

She din actually say it was her bf but i could figure it out by the fact she has a photo of him on her phone... and at the point of making arrangements of her comin down to pass my stuff, the 'friend' was ready to leave meaning he was already at her house at that point of time.. I may be an underachiever but i m not a retard.. The worst thing is she could have just told me she has a bf.. and not just say i m comin down to london with 'a friend'. I guess unless she has something to hide... Fuck it.. She is not worth my time anyway..

Anyway i had spend today with chris and fred, went to the old skool ford meet in the morning and was kool.. got to see all the other fords and got some idea of what i could do to my car.. Then went to play pool in bayswater.. overall was a good day with the boys...

I need to hit something now....

10:22 AM Ian | 10:22 AM