About

Name: Ian Lee
Likes: Heaps...
Blathering: Everything..

Links

Josh Koh
John Ji
Marcel
Donovan
Corn
Amber
Sarah Oliver
Alston
Nat
Cherise
Cassandra
Plowy
Denise
Trix
Stef
Gillant
Dawn
Rena
Kimmi
Lizzi
Stella
Zhen
Rena
Mi
Mi

Archives



Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Campbell

It has been more that a year since i have been single and i already hate the feeling. For some reason, I have been having dreams about tiff the 2 nights of my birthday and everything seems to remind me of her.. The thing is I don't think i even miss her as such... I just miss being in a relationship.. Someone to hold, someone to pamper, someone to spoil...

Everywhere I look I see, couples and relationship everywhere.. I guess i just get jealous...

However, i guess more importainly, I should really concentrate on my studies... only a couple more mths before i graduate... And i guess when that time comes, i will be able to do anything i want.. Fast cars, girls, fun...

P.s I think i have found a gal who is goin to be perfect for me.. lol...
xx

1:29 PM Ian | 1:29 PM